Slug Stampede Slimy and Stretchy by Archie McPhee (3 Slugs in Pack)
FUN SLUG FACTS
- The Slime on a slug absorbs water, which is why it's almost impossible to wash off.
- When a slug loses one of its tentacles it can grow another.
- A slug can stretch out to 20 times it normal length.
- Slugs are hermaphrodites and have the capability to reproduce by themselves.
- An acre of farmland can support over 250,000 slugs.
- Slugs can live up to 6 years.
- Slug blood is green.
Like the real thing, our fake slugs are slimy. Do no leave them on any surface that could absorb their oily slime., like fabric, latex painted walls, wood or wallpaper. After using return to plastic package shell or place on an impermeable surface, such as a ceramic plate.
If you slug picks up dust or dirt, simply wash them clean with warm water and soap.