Pocket Scientist -The Blue Book for Children - Hardback
This pocket-sized guide tackles the mysteries of everyday things, from nature to science and technology. The simple text and bright, detailed illustrations combine to answer questions in clear, step-by-step stages. You can listen to the noises whales make, watch a movie about how bones heal and see amazing pictures of the moon, via the Quicklinks Web site.
This book combines:
- How Do Animals Talk?
- How Do Bees Make Honey?
- Why Are People Different?
- What Makes You Ill?
- Why is Night Dark?
- What's the Earth Made Out Of?
- What's Out in Space?
- What Makes a Car Go?
- Science Experiments with Magnets
- Science Experiments with Lights and Mirrors
- Science Experiments with Water
- Science Experiments with Air
Series: Pocket Scientist
Ages: 7 years and up
Size of book: 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches