NOMSKULLS Skull Shaped Cupcake Molds Set of 4
Kooky Creepy Cupcake Molds
Knock em dead with these four stylish silicone skulls. Nomskulls are ready to fill with your favorite grey batter and bake into perfect cupcake craniums. One bite and youll be head over heels, because theres no doubt about it this skull bones connected to the YUM bone! We've packed four silicone skull molds in each printed giftbox.
- food safe
- dishwasher safe
- wash thoroughly before first use
- baking instructions on package
- not a toy
FREDS BRAINY FROSTING
- 1 recipe for vanilla frosting (or a store-bought tub)
- confectioners sugar (for stiffer frosting )
- red or black food coloring (or both)
- pastry bag and a large round tip (#12 works well)
Add confectioners sugar to the frosting until its stiff enough to hold its form, yet still soft enough to pipe. To the frosting add food coloring(s) to reach desired color. If your cupcakes arent dome shaped, pile on a small mound of frosting first. Then pipe two lines down the center of the cupcake. Finally, pipe a squiggly pile of frosting onto each hemisphere. Mmmmbrains.