Melting Clock Art: Battery Operated Novelty Timepiece
Battery Operated Timepiece
by Can You Imagine
A Work of Art That Tells You the Time
Can You Imagine a work of art that tells you the time?
Can You Imagine a clock that is perfectly balanced and designed to be placed on any flat surface?
Can You Imagine having a clock that appears to be melting off the surface that you placed it on, only to find out that it's an optical illusion? We did!
Presenting the magical Melting Clock - a conversation piece that is both art and a precision timepiece. Place the Melting Clock where a clock has never been placed before - at the end of a bookshelf or the end of a desk or any place you can think of.
Time is not rigid. Time is fluid... and the Melting Clock visually represents the fluidity of time. Is it a clock or is it art? You be the judge.
- Stylish Chrome Plated Case
- Precision Quartz Movement
- Perfectly Balanced
- 7 inches high from top of face bend to bottom of clock.
- 6 inches from front to back including the bump of the clock face and the knob on top.
- 4 3/4 inches from left to right
- 4 1/2 inches from the back of the face to the knob on top. (This is the part that sits on the shelf)
- 1 1/4 inch thick clock face.
Requires 1 AA Battery (Not Included)