Liquid Filled Magnetic Map Compass for Reading & Measuring Maps
Liquid Filled Magnetic Map Compass
Reading & Measuring Maps
This compass is for reading topographical and tourist maps and determination of azimuthal location of a given place. This model is also good for studying magnetism and doing magnetic field-mapping. Transparent design makes it suitable for overhead projection.
- Compass diameter 50mm (approx. 2 inches) with black and red magnetized needle.
- Mounted on a 5.5 in (140mm) x 2.5 in (63.5mm) transparent acrylic base.
- Graduated 0° to 360° increments.
- Declination correction scale.
- Liquid filled capsule.
- Meridian lines help in accurate plotting of angles.
- Magnifier with 4x magnification.
- 4 stencil cuts are built into the base.
- Yellow lanyard.
- Transparent acrylic base has 3 scales in cm, 1:25000 and 1:50000.