4M Kidz Robotix Spider Robot
Build your own scary robot that scurries up and down a string with the 4M Kidz Robotix Spider Robot kit! The Spider Robot cleverly changes direction at the top and bottom of the string. Following the detailed instructions, kids learn about electricity and motors as they carefully fit and screw each part perfectly into place. Kids get an easy head start on real robotics and mechanical engineering with the 4M Kidz Robotix Spider Robot.
- Construction kit for building a robot that scurries up and down a string, like a real spider on silk thread
- A powerful S.T.E.A.M. learning experience - Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math
- Includes 22 mechanical parts to put together and detailed instructions
- Requires small Philips head screwdriver and two AAA batteries (not included)
- Robot measures 6.75 inches long